The club has invested in a Ride with GPS club account for its members. This comes with benefits such as access to the catalogue of club rides with the option to download those routes to ride at your leisure with navigation cues if required.
Benefits of club membership:
Joining the Club account
All members will have received an email with a link which will provide you access to the club account. You will need a personal account too and you can set one up for free if you don't already have one. If you have any questions or need the link to be sent to you again, please contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browsing the club routes
1. Log into your Ride with GPS account
2. Click on the club logo
3. Select the Route Library
4.Here you can browse the full club Route Library
5 You can search by name, tag (such as Progressives), or filter by distance and elevation gain
a. For example, if you roughly wanted a 50km ride with about 800m of climbing, you could filter by moving the sliders as below
6. Once you view a ride by clicking on ‘view’ you can see it in more detail and send it to your device of choice
Download the Ride with GPS app for your phone and you can view the club routes on your device and download them for offline navigation. The below example is using a Samsung, Android device so the screen shots may differ slightly from other devices.
1. On the home screen, select the club
2. Select the Organisation Routes
3. Sort by distance, elevation, date or time
4. Select a route and you can either navigate or download for later use, where you may not have a mobile signal
5. Go back to the main screen and you can then browse your downloaded route in the ‘library’, in the ‘offline’ section.
6. From here you can navigate the route with voice guidance to keep you on track
If you have any questions on the above, please drop me a line and I will do my best to support you.
Enjoy and safe riding.